On July 21st, FM Global released new design guidelines which they say are a more effective approach for warehouses.
The proposal, which is making its way through a process at the State Building Code Council, was vehemently opposed by the City Council, which passed a nonbinding resolution against it by a 6-1 vote, with only Councilwoman Candace Mumm casting a no vote.
- Congratulations to Local 699 Apprentice Corey Pattison for Earning First Place at the 2017 United Association District 5 Apprenticeship Contest!June 27, 2017 - 1:34 pm
- State recovers $1/6 million in unpaid overtime from Southington companyNovember 23, 2016 - 12:03 pm
- Fire marshal: Company installed shoddy fire sprinkler systemsNovember 16, 2015 - 6:22 pm
- FM Global Releases New Fire Protection GuidelinesSeptember 18, 2015 - 12:01 pm
- Spokane weighs mandatory townhome fire sprinklersAugust 31, 2015 - 12:19 pm